Campfire Circle Adventure Camp
|RESORT NAME||Campfire Circle Adventure Camp|
|LOCATION||Behind Sri Revanna Siddeshwara Hills ( SRS Hills), Ramanagar district, Karnataka, India.|
|DISTANCE FROM BANGALORE||62 KMS|
|TRAVEL TIME||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|ACTIVITIES||Lake activities, campfire, Music, Trekking, Rope activities, Still water rafting, Kayaking, Zipline, Rappelling, Outdoor Games, Swimming in lake.|
|FACILITIES||Swiss Cottage, Lake view Cottage ,Tents, 24hrs hot water facility, Ample parking, Lake view Dining Hall|
|SIGHT SEEING||Mekedaatu, Sangam,|
DescriptionCampfire Circle is located just 60 Kms from Bangalore and 100 KMS from Mysore, on the banks of the lake amidst the reserve forest and famous SRS Hills ( Sri Revanna Siddeshwara Betta). The Campfire Circle is situated on the banks of Averahalli Lake and is a working farm growing mango. At a comfortable drive from major cities around, we at Campfire Circle endeavor to provide our guests an opportunity to explore and encourage them to participate in activities tailored to wash away the stresses of modern life leaving them feeling fresh and rejuvenated. The site is equipped with comfortable tents, amenities and medical facilities. It is an ideal Location for Adventure enthusiasts and a perfect location for Day outing.
Ramanagara and Kanakapura is rated as the best destination for team outing, Day outing, Family picnics & Corporate team outings. Campfire Circle is located at the foot hills of SRS Hills, equal distance from Ramanagara and Kanakapura town.
- Corporate Day outings
- One day outing
- Family Getaways
- Team outings in Bangalore / Kanakapura / Ramnagar
- Outbound training programs
- Adventure Sports & Outdoor recreation
- Learn. Let go of fears! Team building, goal setting or just learning to let go of fears – no matter the lessons, we make learning fun by taking it outdoors. Trained facilitators and quality equipment are on hand to make every moment enjoyable and safe.
- Live the Adventure. Start Exploring. Trek to the peak, Peep into a cave, try rappelling or walk on the swaying rope course. Adventure was never so safe, so near.
- Unwind. Find your Bliss. Serene Surroundings. Open spaces. Elegant yet eco-friendly accommodation, designed to give you and your group space to connect with each other and soak in nature’s beauty. We make it easy for you to relax.
Facilities @ Campfire Circle Adventure Camp
- 2 Gazebos for Outdoor Entertainment and dining.
- 100+ people capacity Open Restaurant next to the lake.
- Bonfire and Bar-B-Q Facility
- Music with DJ System
- 150+ people capacity Open Amphitheatre with lawn and Dance floor – Suitable for Birthday parties, Corporate Meetings, etc
- Projector with Screen
- Cricket Field
- 30,000 Sq. Ft . Lawn area for Camping, Team building games and Fun activities
- Rain Dance facility
- Pickup and Drop facility
- 8 Washrooms with Hot water facility
- The Stingray Hanging Tents The Stingray is a three-person tree tent. This unique and comfortable outdoor shelter elevates you above inhospitable ground conditions, insects, snakes and other creepies you may come across.
- Swiss Cottage Tents The Swiss cottage tents symbolize for elegance, style and comfort.
- Lake View Cottage The Lakeview cottage sits on the banks of Averahalli or Kelagondanahalli Lake and offers a magnificent spectacle of SRS Hills. Experience the pleasure of living with family and friends besides Averahalli or Kelagondanahalli Lake and surrounded by Hills - right in the heart of all your activities and adventures....
- Camping Tents Camping is one of the most beautiful ways to connect with the nature. The Camping offers something for everyone - camp along lakes, top of the hill, inside the Mango Plantation. We at Campfire Circle offer Outdoor enthusiasts a range of options to choose for camping based on their interest.
They offer an incredible way for you and your friends to experience the great outdoors in style, because the world is our playground.
Maximum capacity: 3 adults and their gear or 2 adults and 2 children
Specification: Size: 4.6 x 4.6 x 4.6m / 13 x 13 x 13'
Tents serve as an integral part of any outdoor event. The richness and elegance of these decorative tents takes you to another time and place. These rooms are separated by cotton curtain partitions and privacy should be maintained.
All windows and gates will be covered by the two flaps and with mosquito mesh.
Maximum capacity: 9 adults (Single cot with bed)
Specification: Room Size: 22” X 14”
The Cottage has a Toilet and Bathroom attached.
Maximum capacity: 7 adults
Specification: Room Size: 18” X 14”
The Cottage has a Bathroom attached.
We have different camping tents which can accommodate from 2 – 6 people in each tent.
Other Facilities available
- Bonfire Area
- Open Restaurant with the view of lake
- Big Lawn area for camping and Corporate team building activities
- Kids Play Area
- Rain dance with DJ system.
- We arrange the lake side candle light Dinner.
- Open Party area with stage and Lawn suitable for Birthday parties, Get-together parties, corporate outdoor Meetings and many more.
- Projector with big Screen – Watch your favorite movie on big screen
- Rain dance with music
- Bonfire & Music with music
- Swimming in lake with Life Jackets
- Indoor Games: carom, chess
- Out Door Games: Cricket field, Archery, Volley ball, Basketball, Shuttle cock etc…
- Zip Line
- Coracle Ride
- Team Building and Fun Games
- Raft Building
- Target Shooting
TIPS1. Dress for comfort. Couple of dress to change after water activities. Shorts would be very comfortable.
2. Wear comfortable walking shoes.
3. Avoid smoking during Trek - anything can start a forest fire.
4. You'll be spending a lot of time outdoors. Don't forget your hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, torch, etc.
5. Avoid plastics. We're really trying to cut down on plastics.
THINGS TO CARRY
- Trekking Shoes
- Shorts 2 -3 pairs
- Night Dress
- Torch with Extra Battery
- Water Bottle
- Sun Creams
- Swimming costumes
- Dental Kit
- Back pack
Muthathi is a perfect place for a one day outing from Bangalore. It is near to Kanakpura a part of Rural bangalore. The major attractions at Muthathi includes, Waterfalls, Kavery water, Elephant Camps,Fishing Camps Etc. You can do Treks in teh forests nearby, but you need to get Permissions Prior.The best thing about Mutathi is that it is just 90 minute drive once you leave the town. Drive on the Kanakapura road through Kanakapura and Sathanur. Turn left at Satanur and drive for another 30 minutes to reach Muthathi. You drive through the hills and wilderness of Cauvery wildlife sanctuary and get good views of the river. There is no accommodation available in Muthathi village.Pack your food before you leave the town since there are no restaurants available.
Sangam is the confluence of Rivers Kaveri (Cauvery) and Arkavathi. One more nice picnic spot along Kanakapura Road (NH209) formed around River Kaveri, it can be reached by taking a 33km deviation to the left, soon after Kanakapura, along NH209. A big arch is placed there to tell you the route. About 16kms from Kanakapura you will reach a junction, to the right of which is Cauvery fishing camp. Go straight for Sangam. The last five kms to Sangam is an enjoyable drive through the ghat roads, with picturesque hills all around you. Water is not so deep at Sangam and is very clean.
After its confluence with River Arkavathi at Sangam, Kaveri flows through a deep gorge at Mekedatu. The gorge is deep and a maximum 30ft wide at places. Some other sections, the rock almost bridges the river so that a goat can leap across. Hence the name, Meke(Goat)Datu(Leap). A lot of strange looking rock formations and deep holes can be found here. To go to Mekedatu, one has to come to Sangam, cross the river and travel another 4 kms through a jeep track through the Cauvery Wild Life Sanctuary or along the Kaveri (Cauvery) river. The area is covered by hills on all sides and its very unlikely that you can spot wild life here.
Chunchi Falls :This is a small water falls on the way to Sangam. Take the Sangam Road after Kanakapura and after 23kms you can spot a road on the left side going to Chunchi falls. 5kms more from here for the falls. Thanks to the Prime Minister's Gram Sadak Yojana roads are good to this place. This water falls is nothing particular, but worth seeing if you are going to Sangam/Mekedatu.
TEAM BUILDING ACTIVITIES AND FUN GAMES
We take you away from your office where you can catch a breath of fresh air and enjoy nature! We arrange for everything right from Travel, Food, Team building activities, Camping and adventure activities. Employees get to show their adventurous side while bonding with other team members.
We offer very unique innovative and creative challenges to team members where they have to show excellent team work, coordination, communication, strategic decision making in order to complete the adventure.
Event flow and Activity list (3-4 hours) We can customize this based on clients requirement.
Ice Breaker Game: The concept is to get everyone to know each other through a fun game of division & team selection
Breather Game: A 3 – 5 minute fun interaction with the participants between the activities. It includes witty banter for witty answers & simple quiz questions.
Smash the Cup: This challenge involves the participants having to smash a cup during a series of tasks
Hand Shake: The participants have to shake their hands and form a series of patterns to complete this challenge
Tornado: A fun dancing game with a specific set of gestures hence the name “Tornado” Marble balance /- contestants need to pass an obstacle course while balancing a marble on the prop provided ( it can even be turned into a relay race) Spaghetti & marshmallow /- Teams have to build a tower from spaghetti sticks & place a marshmallow on top.
Added Advantages of our team Building and Fun Games
Outcome of Team Building Activities:
List of Team Building GamesBLIND SNAKE-
A Trust and Team Building Activity that uses non-verbal communication to get a team to accomplish a goal.
Business Communication Session
Getting Here : 62 Kms from Bangalore,12 Kms from Ramanagara.
Route : 12 kms from Ramanagar
Take left from Ramanagar 1 KM after the Signal(if you are coming from Bangalore side) towards kanakapura. Travel 10kms till you reach Averahalli. Take right at Averahalli towards SRS Hills, Again take right at 1 KM Mile stone for SRS Hills, cross the lake and follow the direction board to reach the camp
Out Travel Partner :For any kind of the travel requirement please contact our travel Partner.
Vehicles Available : Mini & Large Coaches and cars like Indica, Indigo, Logan, Swift Dzire, Etios, Qualis, Tavera, Xylo, Innova and vans like Tempo Travelers, Mazda & Mini Coach.
A tour in charge will stay in touch with you to make sure everything is going according to the plan and that you are enjoying holiday.